Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Menthol & Eucalyptus Flavour Lozenges contain an anaesthetic to relieve pain, and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation, for fast effective relief of symptoms of a sore throat, oral surgery, minor mouth infections and dental procedures.
- Antibacterial, Anti-Inflammatory & Cough Suppressant
- Relieves a dry tickly cough & soothes a sore throat
- Free from Sugar, Lactose & Gluten
Suck one lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours, as required. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use in children under six years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg.
- Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage and if symptoms persist or pain is severe, seek medical advice.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges. This product contains 23.6g lsomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose), excess consumption may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- The presence of the antibacterial agent in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if blister seal is broken. Protect from moisture.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.