Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Honey & Lemon Flavour Lozenges contain an anaesthetic to relieve pain and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation for fast effective relief of symptoms of a sore throat, oral surgery, minor mouth infections and dental procedures.
- Triple Action, Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Anaesthetic Formula
- Fast Relief of Painful Inflamed Sore Throats
- Free from Sugar, Lactose & Glute
Suck one lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours, as required. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use in children under six years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist.
Store below 30°C. Protect from moisture.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
- Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage and if symptoms persist or pain is severe, seek medical advice.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose), excess consumption may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.