Difflam Mouth Gel is used for fast relief of painful inflamed conditions of the mouth. Mouth and denture ulcers and sore gums.
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
Suitable for Adults and Children over 6 years
Apply approximately 1cm of gel with a clean finger. Gently massage into sore area. Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes. Apply every 2-3 hours up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 10mg/g<br>Cetylpyridinium chloride 1mg/g
Difflam mouth gel is not recommended in children under 6 years. Uninterupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or dentist. Avoid contact with the eyes.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.