Blackmores Multivitamin for 50+ is a comprehensive blend of 24 nutrients formulated to support people over 50, including support for bone and eye health.
- Bone and eye health
- Immune system health
- Support nutrient levels in the body
- Brain health and mental function when dietary intake is inadequate
- Nervous system health
- General health and wellbeing
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Active ingredients per capsule:
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 2500 IU) 1.4 mg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 3.5 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 5 mg
Nicotinamide 30 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 16.5 mg) 18 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 6 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 120 mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 400 IU) 10 µg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 50 IU) 33.6 mg
Biotin (vitamin H) 150 microgram
Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 60 mg, phosphorus 46.3 mg) 203.4 mg
Folic acid 250 microgram
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 40 mg) 66.4 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.8 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15 mg) 41.6 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 1 mg) 3 mg
Chromic chloride (chromium 250 microgram) 1.3 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 100 microgram) 131 microgram
Selenomethionine (selenium 50 microgram) 124 microgram
Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg
Silicon colloidal anhydrous (silicon 18 mg) 38.5 mg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 10 mg
Tagetes erecta (marigold) 249 mg
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents for women & 900 microgram for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 µ retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
- Do not use during preganncy and breastfeeding
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.