Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Boys has been specifically formulate to help support healthy growth and development.
- Brain development & cognitive function
- Healthy stress response in the body
- Energy production
- Immune function
- Bone development
- Muscle health & function
- Skin health
- General health & wellbeing
Active ingredients per capsule brain nutrients
Fish oil (natural) (containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg) 420 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Active ingredients per capsule vitamins and minerals
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 703 microgram RE) 1.29 mg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.48 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
Nicotinamide 1 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 6 mg) 6.54 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.3 mg
Folic acid 200 microgram
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 microgram
d-alpha-Tocopherol(vitamin E 15 IU) 10.1 mg
Biotin 25 microgram
Calcium carbonate (calcium 5 mg) 12.5 mg
Chromium picolinate (chromium 35 microgram) 282 microgram
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 53 mg) 88 mg
Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 microgram) 50 mg
Children 12 years and over - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.