Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls is formulated with essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development for teenage Girls.
- Brain development & cognitive function
- General health & wellbeing
- Healthy stress response in the body
- Energy production
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy bone development
- Skin health
Active ingredients per capsule brain nutrients
Fish oil (natural) (containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8 mg) 286 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2 microgram
Active ingredients per capsule vitamins and minerals
Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell (standardised to contain betacarotene 3 mg)
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.36 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.1 mg
Nicotinamide 14 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 4 mg) 4.36 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.5 mg
Folic acid 200 microgram
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 microgram
d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 13 IU) 8.72 mg
Biotin 25 microgram
Calcium carbonate (calcium 7 mg) 17.5 mg
Chromium picolinate (chromium 24 microgram) 193 microgram
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 36 mg) 59.8 mg
Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 microgram) 50 mg
Silica-colloidal anhydrous (silicon 11 mg) 23.5 mg
Children 12 years and over - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Contains sulfites, fish and soya bean products
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Bought this for my daughter, I have never seen it before and she takes it daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.