- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 probiotic strains providing patients with 60 billion CFU per capsule to maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital lora.
Bioceuticals UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4 for symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Key features and benefits:
- Provides nutritional support for normal healthy intestinal flora
- Aids digestion and supports a healthy digestive function, as documented by the International Scientiic Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP)
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probioticsLactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Biidobacterium biidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL 34)for symptomatic relief and management of medically diagnosed IBS
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy microlora in the urogenital tract
- Supports normal resistance to disease through its role in gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) maturation
- L. acidophilus is a microorganism that naturally inhabits the bowel, and produces vitamin K, lactase and antimicrobial substances
- Dairy free and vegetarian friendly
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60) - 20 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63) - 15.55 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07) - 9.45 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66) - 3.15 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67) - 1.35 billion CFU
- Biidobacterium lactis (CUL 34) - 6.55 billion CFU
- Biidobacterium breve (CUL 69) - 1.35 billion CFU
- Biidobacterium biidum (CUL 20) - 345 million CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68) - 2.25 billion CFU
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form