- Practitioner Range
UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet. This high strength probiotic provides support for normal healthy digestive and immune systems in a convenient one-a-day dose. It provides good bacteria which may help maintain intestinal flora when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- High strength, intensive probiotic.
- 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- May help to maintain intestinal microbiota when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
- Halal and Kosher certified.
Each 5g sachet contains:
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019)||30 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||30 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||10 billion CFU|
CFU = colony forming units
Adults: Mix one sachet (5g) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once daily for 7 or 14 days or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form