For further details on the BioCeuticals product range, please contact your healthcare professional.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||7.4 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||4.28 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||225 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
- If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 24 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.