Tiger Balm White Ointment is used as a chest rub to relieve nasal congestion. Chest rubs have been used since ancient times to relieve symptoms of nasal congestion. It is the vapours which help relieve nasal congestion. Chest rubs are applied topically so they don't cause drowsiness or interact with other medications. It can also be used for the temporary relief of muscular and joint aches and pains and arthritis pain.
Rub well on affected parts as required for pain relief. Keep warm.
Menthol 8%, Camphor 25%, Clove Oil 1.5%, Dementholised Mint Oil 16%, Cajuput Oil 13% and Paraffin.
- NOT TO BE TAKEN.
- Do not apply to Wounds or damaged Skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.