Tiger Balm Liniment’s concentrated formula of natural herbal ingredients quickly provides penetrating heat and offers fast, safe and effective relief for the muscle and joint pain that come from backaches, arthritis, bruises and strains.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Muscle and joint pain
For adults and children over 12: rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger: consult a healthcare professional before use.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (16%), Oil of Wintergreen (28%)
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
...for aches and pains.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.