- One Size Fits All feature
- Is able to be adjusted to suit the wearers shape, size and desired comfort or support during the day or night.
- Superior quality fabron lining material - This thermal material with spiral weave system provides maximum warmth plus sweat absorption and breathability. Deep penetrating heat and comfort for pain, injury treatment or prevention.
- Movement comfort Fabric - 2-way system gives best anatomical movement without crimping or discomfort, also retains its shape permanently (won't over stretch).
- Full product range - Thermastrap has braces for neck, shoulder, back, groin, thigh/hamstring, elbow/forearm, wrist, knee, calf, ankle/foot as well as a multi-purpose strap.
- Performance proven - Used by physiotherapists for Elite performers including Team NZ, The Warriors, The Kingz (soccer), The Blues plus Olympic athletes.
Thermastrap is made of NEOPRENE an extremely versatile synthetic rubber with 70 years of proven performance in a broad industry spectrum. It was originally developed as an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber. Neoprene is noted for a unique combination of properties, which has led to its use in thousands of applications.