Oracort Dental Paste 0.1% 5g rolls the action of wound sealing and healing into one. The paste, rich in corticosteroids, acts like a cover. It seals and closes mouth lesions, reducing the stinging pain every time the wound comes in contact with food or drink.
- Oral application
- Recommended by dentists
Benefits of Corticosteroids
Produced in the adrenal cortex, corticosteroids are steroid hormones. Its functions include the control of the body’s immune and stress responses, and regulation of inflammation or swelling.
In the field of dentistry, corticosteroids have been found to have beneficial effects. As shown by clinical trials, products infused with it provide “dental cover.”
- Supports wound healing and inflammation reduction of mouth ulcers
- Aids in treating mouth lesions
- Helps in relieving the pain caused by mouth ulcers
For the treatment of mouth ulcers. Apply a thin film to affected area, preferably at bedtime. To avoid a granular, gritty sensation, dab, do not rub, the preparation onto the lesion.
Active: Triamcinolone Acetonide USP 0.1%
Excipients: Carmellose Sodium 16.7%, Liquid Paraffin 45.8%, Pectin 16.7%, Polyethylene 4%, Gelatin 16.7%
Avoid using this product if you have fungal, viral or bacterial infections of the mouth or throat, tuberculosis, peptic ulcer or diabetes.
If the ulcer does not improve after 7 days or keeps reoccurring seek further advice from your pharmacist.
For more information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.