For the protection and temporary relief of minor irritation of the skin, mouth, and gums, denture discomfort, and minor oral injuries.
Dab a small amount on affected area as often as needed, particularly after eating. Do Not Rub.
Gelatin 16.7%, Pectin 16.7%, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 16.7%.
As in all cases of potentially infected areas, a physician or dentist should be consulted prior to using Orabase Paste. A health professional should also be consulted if the irritated area does not heal within seven days. Store below 30ºC.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.