Specifically designed to partner the breakthrough cellular science of MitoQ with other high quality, research-backed ingredients to provide cardiovascular support like never before.
Our unique formula contains L-Carnitine, which helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes and Magnesium, a crucial component of the enzymes that drive many important cellular energy production processes.
MitoQ Heart also contains Vitamin D3. Recent studies show that normal vitamin D levels are consistent with a healthy cardiovascular system. All of these premium ingredients are combined with MitoQ to give you one supplement that can do the work of many.
We suggest you try MitoQ Heart for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.
Recommended for: Those looking to support healthy heart function, blood pressure within the normal range, flexible arteries and cardiovascular performance.
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.
Active ingredient per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ (mitoquinol mesylate) 10 mg, L-carnitine (as L-carnitine L-tartrate) 300 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 135 mg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg.
Also contains: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Purified Water, Modified food starch, Sucrose, Sodium ascorbate, Medium Chain Triglyceride, Tocopherol.
Quality & Safety
- Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
- Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/ absorption.
- Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.