MitoQ Blood Sugar is targeted at supporting optimal blood sugar balance by partnering the breakthrough cellular science of MitoQ with premium, research backed ingredients.
This unique formula includes Chromium Picolinate (absorbed better than other forms of chromium) to help regulate blood glucose and may also help reduce sugar cravings, and Zinc amino acid chelate – which plays an important role in the production, storage and release of insulin from the pancreas.
MitoQ Blood Sugar also contains Cinnamon – which recent studies suggest can support glucose metabolism, healthy blood sugar balance and cholesterol levels.
We suggest you try MitoQ Blood Sugar for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.
Recommended for: Those looking to support blood sugar and insulin levels within the normal limits, and promote key organ health.
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.
Active Ingredients per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ (mitoquinol mesylate) 10 mg, Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 500 mcg, Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 14 mg, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (bark) (equiv. 2 400mg cinnamon bark dry) 200 mg.
Also contains: Tapioca starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Silica – colloidal anhydrous, Purified water, Carrageenan, Potassium acetate.
*People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
Quality & Safety
- Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
- Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/absorption.
- Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.