This Product is only available for sale in our physical store: 109 Parnell Road, Parnell.
Our original, breakthrough formula is specifically designed to support healthy energy levels, organ function, mental focus and overall well-being. MitoQ 5mg delivers targeted CoQ10 antioxidant support to your mitochondria – the power plants of your cells – to help your organs perform at their best.
Once inside the mitochondria, MitoQ assists in keeping free radicals under control, supporting our natural ability to combat the harmful damage they can cause to our bodies. Our breakthrough cellular science allows MitoQ to be absorbed into your mitochondria hundreds of times more effectively than regular CoQ10 supplements.
MitoQ 5mg optimizes energy production, supporting overall cellular and human health for added resilience and vitality.
We suggest you try MitoQ 5mg for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.
Recommended for: New users of MitoQ, younger people looking for the benefits of MitoQ, anyone looking to support healthy aging or those looking to add MitoQ by itself to their existing regimen.
We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.
Active ingredient per dose (2 capsules): Mitoquinol mesylate equivalent to 10mg mitoquinol.
Also contains: Tapioca starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose, Silica- colloidal anhydrous, Purified water, Carrageenan, Pectin.
Quality & Safety
- Our ingredients carry significant data to support their quality and safety.
- Where possible, our ingredients have been selected and formulated to provide the highest level of bio-availability/ absorption.
- Our ingredients and products are all manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.