Metamucil Multi-Health Fibre with 100% Natural Psyllium - Wild Berry Smooth is a multi-health fibre supplement made with 100% natural psyllium. Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut.
- Feel lighter and more active
- Helps body’s natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Is a daily cleanser for your insides
Mix Meta® Powder into at least 250ml of water or your favourite drink for a good-tasting, convenient way to add fibre to your diet. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drink plenty of water.
Psyllium Husk powder, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aspartame, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Mixed Berry Flavour, Allura Red AC CI 16035, Brilliant Blue FCF CI 42090
Each 7g provides less than 5mg Sodium.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir. Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting of difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medicate attention.
This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks; abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or rectal bleeding; or are considering it as part of a cholesterol-lowering program and if pregnant or nursing. If constipation persists beyond 7 days, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use in cases of medication induced constipation. In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poisons Information Center immediately.
Bulk fibre may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine to minimize any effect on drug absorption. As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.