Metamucil Smooth Powder Orange is a multi-health fibre supplement made with 100% natural psyllium. Take Metamucil Daily. The natural way to stay regular and support a healthy gut.
- Feel lighter and more active
- Helps body’s natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Is a daily cleanser for your insides
Mix 1.5 level teaspoons of Metamucil 250ml of water
For New User: Start with 1 dose per day gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary
Psyllium Husk powder, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sunset Yellow FCF CI 15985, Artificial and Natural Orange flavour. Each 11g provides less than 5mg Sodium.
- Do not use in cases of medication induced constipation.
- In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately.
- Before using this product, consult a doctor if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks or have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding or are considering it as part of a cholesterol-lowering program and if pregnant or nursing.
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir.
- Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- If constipation persists beyond 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Bulk fibre may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine to minimize any effect on drug absorption.
- As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, you may experience changes in bowel habit or minor bloating.
Allergy Alert: May cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.