Good Health Red Super krill 750 mg, provides an absorbable form of Omega 3. Red Super Krill oil’s EPA and DHA content are in the form of phospholipids, which are more easily absorbed in the body. Krill are sustainably sourced from the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean. The amount of krill caught is tightly regulated by the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
Good Health Red Super Krill Oil is also rich in Astaxanthin, which provides energy support and antioxidant support for skin. It also supports; joints, circulation, brain and hormonal health and promotes optimal health on a daily basis.
- Brain health - mental clarity and focus
- General joint health and mobility support
- Heart health and healthy cholesterol levels
- Cycle/Hormonal health
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per 750mg capsule)|
|Krill oil (Euphausia superba)||750mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||90mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||49mg|
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
People allergic to seafood should avoid taking or use with caution. High doses of Omega 3 may increase risk of bleeding with anticoagulant medications
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.