Good Health Red Super Krill Extra Strength 1000 mg, provides a superior omega 3 absorption. Krill oil’s EPA & DHA are in the form of phospholipids that are nine times stronger than standard fish oil. Krill are found in the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean and are sourced from an abundant and sustainable resource, which is tightly regulated by the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) and awarded Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certification.
Good Health Red Super Krill Oil is naturally rich in Astaxanthin, which provides a potent level of antioxidant skin protection and promotes energy and general wellbeing maintenance. It is particularly good for supporting learning & concentration, joint and cardiovascular support, but can also be used to maintain hormonal health.
- Brain health - mental clarity & focus
- General joint health and mobility support
- Heart health and healthy cholesterol levels
- Pre-menstrual and hormonal health
Take 1 - 2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per 1000mg capsule)|
|Krill oil (Euphausia superba)||1000mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid||120mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||65mg|
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
People allergic to seafood should avoid taking or use with caution. High doses of Omega 3 may increase risk of bleeding with anticoagulant medications
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.