Eno Antacid Powder - Regular can quickly relieve of heartburn and acid indigestion and also provides refreshing temporary relief for stomach upsets. Eno works by neutralising the excess acid in your stomach.
12yrs-Adult: 5g (1 Level 5mL measuring spoon) dissolved in a minimum of 1 cup (250mL) of water taken orally.
Maximum 2 doses per day when symptoms occur. If second dose is required, take no sooner than 2 hours after the first dose.
Each 5g Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate 2.32g, Sodium Carbonate 0.50g, Citric Acid Anhydrous 2.18g.
Also Contains: 37.0mmol (852mg) Sodium per 5g dose
Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if:
- Your are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have liver, heart or kidney problems
- You have high blood pressure or are on restricted sodium diet
- Expiry date has passed
Do not exceed stated dose or take for more than 14 days. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
Check with your doctor before use:
- If using other medicines (Eno may affect absorption of other medicines)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- For children below 12 years
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.