DermAid 1% Cream contains dissolved hydrocortisone. Dissolved hydrocortisone penetrates the skin quickly providing temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Temporary relief for itching and rashes arising from eczema, dermatitis, cosmetics and jewellery.
- Occlusive cream base soothes and provides increased hydration.
- Contain moisturisers to help soothe dry, inflamed skin and help to restore suppleness and hydration.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-3 times daily as required. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
ACTIVE: Hydrocortisone 1% w/w
PRESERVATIVE: Benzyl Alcohol 6.3% w/w
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use for acne.
- Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
Your pharmacist’s advice is required. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
This is a great product and really works fast to soothe skin that's flaring up due to allergies. I use it for allergies to metal, and very small areas of psoriasis.