DermAid 0.5% cream contains dissolved hydrocortisone. Dissolved hydrocortisone penetrates the skin quickly providing temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Temporary relief for itching and rashes arising from eczema, dermatitis, cosmetics and jewellery.
- Occlusive cream base provides increased hydration.
- Contain moisturisers to help soothe dry, inflamed skin and help restore suppleness and hydration.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-3 times daily. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
ACTIVE: Hydrocortisone 0.5% w/w
PRESERVATIVE: Benzyl alcohol 3% w/w
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use for acne.
- Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.