Difflam Anti-inflammatory Throat Spray 30ml is a fast relief of painful conditions of the throat or mouth.
Temporary relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth:
- Sore throat
- Radiation mucositis
- Aphthous ulceration (mouth ulcers)
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Pain following dental procedures
Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Suitable for Adults and Children over 6 years
Pregnancy: Seek advice (Category B2)
Cleaning: Wipe nozzle after use
Adults: Spray 4-8 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1½ - 3 hours as necessary.
Children 6-12 years: Spray 4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area and swallow gently. Repeat every 1½ - 3 hours as necessary.
Children under 6 years: Not recommended
Each mL contains:
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg
- Ethanol 80mg
- Methyl hydroxybenzoate
- Saccharin sodium
- Pharmacy Medicine.
- Medicines have benefits and some may have risks.
- Incorrect use can be harmful.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.