Difflam Forte Throat Spray is used for the relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat including tonsilitis, sore throat, radiation mucositis, apthorus ulcers, pharyngitis, swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions, post orosurgical and periodontal procedures.
Direct spray onto the affected area for relief of painful conditions of the mouth or throat.
Adults: Spray 2-4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area (and swallow gently). Repeat every 1 1/2 to 3 hours as necessary. Spray 2 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area (and swallow gently). Repeat every 1 1/2 to 3 hours as necessary. Not recommended for children under 6 years. Direct spray onto the affected area.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg/mL
Also contains: Ethanol, methyl hydroxybenzoate, saccharin sodium
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If pain persists, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Store below 25°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.