Difflam Sore Throat Orange Flavour Lozenges have an anti-inflammatory action to provide effective relief of the symptoms of sore throats and mouths. Difflam lozenges also contain an anti-bacterial agent. Difflam lozenges provide temporary relief from the symptoms of sore throats, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, local pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures.
- Antibacterial & Anti-Inflammatory Action
- Fast relief from inflamed Sore Throats
- Free from Sugar, Lactose & Gluten
Suck one lozenge as required. Difflam lozenges work for up to 3 hours, For more severe cases use Difflam every 1 to 2 hours. Maximum 12 per day.
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days Not recommended for children under 6 years. Should not be chewed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. The clinical efficacy of an anti-bacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Contains Saccharin sodium. This product contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Do not use if blister seal is broken. Protect from moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.