Difflam-C solution contains an anti-inflammatory agent to provide temporary relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat, including sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures. Difflam-C solution also contains an antiseptic.
Directions15mL to be gargled or used as a mouth rinse every 1 1/2 to 3 hours. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds. Solution should be expelled from the mouth after use.
IngredientsEach 15mL contains: Benzydamine Hydrochloride 22.5mgChlorhexidine gluconate 18mg
WarningsNot recommended for children under 6 years. Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolo
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.