Centrum Advance For Adults multivitamin and minerals are complete from A to Zinc and support healthy skin, muscle function, energy and immunity.
For the Most Important Parts of You™.
- Healthy Skin: Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Biotin to help maintain healthy skin.
- Muscle Function: Contains Magnesium and Vitamin D to help support muscle health.
- Energy: Includes B Vitamins, such as Folic Acid, to support daily energy.
- Immunity: Key antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C & E, Betacarotene, Zinc & Selenium to support immunity.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take one Centrum Advance tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinol Acetate)||300 micrograms R.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)||15 micrograms|
|Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)||25 micrograms|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate)||2.18mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3.2mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||6mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||22 micrograms|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||45 micrograms|
|Folic Acid||400 micrograms|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate)||50mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||90mg|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg)||200mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||50mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||5mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5mg|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monihydrate)||3.5mg|
|Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)||35 micrograms|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||55 micrograms|
|Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)||500 micrograms|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 micrograms|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)||50mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Sulfate)||80mg|
#R.E = Retinol equivalents. No added yeast, dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts.
Warnings and precautions
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Low sodium formula. Contains colourings, sulfite, caramel (from wheat) and tabletting aids.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Leaves us both feeling great every day
great to use especially through the winter months to help stay healthy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.