Centrum Advance 50+ For Adults multivitamin and minerals are complete from A to Zinc and support vitality, eye health, immunity and heart health.
For the Most Important Parts of You.
- Vitality: B group vitamins including Folic Acid to support daily energy.
- Eye Health: Lutein & Vitamin A to help support healthy eyes.
- Immunity: Key antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C & E, Betacarotene, Zinc & Selenium to support immunity.
- Heart Health: With Lycopene, Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
Direction for Use
Adults: Take one Centrum Advance 50+ tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinol Acetate)||300 micrograms R.E.|
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)||15 micrograms|
|Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)||25 micrograms|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate)||2.18mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3.2mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||8mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||25 micrograms|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||45 micrograms|
|Folic Acid||300 micrograms|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate)||75mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||90mg|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg)||200mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||50mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||4mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5mg|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate)||3.5mg|
|Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)||100 micrograms|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||55 micrograms|
|Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)||500 micrograms|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 micrograms|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)||50mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Sulfate)||80mg|
#R.E = Retinol equivalents. No added yeast, dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts.
Warnings and Precautions
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Low sodium formula. Contains colourings, sulfite, and tabletting aids.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Great they obviously help maintain good balance and energy for me