Bonjela's ingredients tackle your painful mouth ulcer / mouth sores:
- Relieves pain through the analgesic contained in the product
- Reduces the swelling through its anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to fight infection via the antibacterial which helps kill bacteria.
Unscrew cap and discard plastic ring, wash your hands, apply enough bonjela to cover the tip of the index finger, rub well into the affected area every 3 hours when necessary. In the treatment of Ulcers wipe the surface free of mucus before applying.
choline Salicylate 87g/g (8.7% w/w) - contains Alcohol and Saccharin. Contains cetalkonium chloride as presertive.
Do not apply more than 3 hourly, Do not exceed the stated dose. If symptoms persist, seek medical or dental advice. Not suitable for babies under four months. Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.