ThroatGuard PRO with BLIS K12™ is an advanced oral probiotic that helps defend against bad bacteria in the mouth and throat. Each lozenge contains high dose of BLIS K12™ (not less than 2.5 billion colony forming units (cfu)) so in times of high need you know you are giving yourself the very best probiotic throat protection you can get.
BLIS K12™ is a new generation of advanced oral probiotics, developed from a special strain of beneficial bacteria called Streptococcus salivarius that is found to occur naturally in the healthy mouths & throats of adults and children.
For best results, slowly dissolve one lozenge on the tongue, 1-2 times a day, ideally after brushing teeth. In times of high need take a maximum of four lozenges per day.
Use as directed.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, seek your doctor’s advice before use.
Safe to use when pregnant and breastfeeding.
If problems arise see your healthcare professional.
Recommended for ages 3 and over.
Ingredients (per dose)
Isomalt, Tableting Aids, Natural Flavour, Streptococcus salivarius K12 (contains at least 2.5 billion cfu/dose at the date of manufacture).
Made on equipment that also processes milk and soy.
Store below 25°C
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.