BLIS PROBIOTICS HONEYBLIS is a soothing probiotic lozenge containing premium New Zealand Kamahi & Manuka honeys, ideal for sore throats.
BLIS PROBIOTICS is a range of probiotics containing Streptoccocus salivarius K12 (BLIS K12™), a probiotic for the mouth and throat, that was discovered in New Zealand has been researched for over 30 years*.
Delicious and soothing. No artificial colours or flavours, gluten free. Made in New Zealand.
*Wescombe, P. et. al. Probiotics & Antimicro. Prot. 2009 (online)
Dissolve lozenge in the mouth. Do not chew.
Contains Bee pollen.
Kamahi & Manuka Honeys (89%), Maltodextrin, Probiotic (Streptococcus salivarius K12, Sweetener (966), Trehalose) Anticaking Agents (470, 551).
Not recommended for children under 3 years.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.