BLIS FreshBreath Kit is clinically proven to promote and maintain fresh breath – not temporarily mask it. With a combination of BLIS K12™, high-strength anti-bacterial mouthwash and tongue cleaner in a simple easy to follow 4 week programme, sufferers of chronic bad breath (halitosis) will see significant improvement to their breath odour.
FreshBreath Kit contains BLIS K12™, a specific strain of Streptococcus salivarius that produces antimicrobial substances that target the bacteria associated with halitosis. BLIS K12™ supports the mouth’s immune defences by crowding out bad bacteria in the oral cavity and re-populating it with good bacteria.
BLIS K12 Probiotic Lozenges:
Isomalt, Tableting Aids, Streptococcus salivarius K12 (contains at least 1.25 billion cfu/dose at the date of manufacture), Natural Flavour.
Made on equipment that also processes milk, soy and wheat.
Water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Methylparaben.
Use mouthwash within one month of opening. Please discard of any unused mouthwash.
FreshBreath™ Instructions For Use
Easy to follow instructions for your 4-week programme can be found inside the box.
Repeat every week for 4 weeks
- Brush teeth and floss as usual.
- Clean tongue with scrapper provided.
- Rinse mouth with prepared mouthwash. Expel. Do not swallow.
- Slowly dissolve a BLIS K12 lozenges on your tongue immediately after mouthwash.
- Wait two hours. Take a further three BLIS K12 lozenges, one at a time at two hour intervals.
- Each morning brush and floss teeth, clean your tongue.
- Dissolve one lozenge in your mouth.
- Each evening brush and floss teeth.
See your healthcare or dental professional if bad breath (halitosis) symptoms persist. People suffering from immune compromised conditions should seek the advice of their doctor before taking this product.
Suitable for adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
A maximum daily dose of BLIS K12 is four lozenges per day.
Maximum recommended use of mouthwash is once per week.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.