Blackmores Bio Zinc assists with the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and helps maintain healthy skin.
The Blackmores difference
Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg): 125 mg
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg): 122 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg): 20 mg
Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 microgram RE, 2500 IU): 860 microgram
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 50 mg
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents for women, and 900 microgram retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 microgram retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without talking to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.