- Practitioner Range
A vanilla-scented, enteric-coated concentrated fish oil capsule with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing essential fatty acids necessary for the support of body functions in less capsules required per daily dose.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range in healthy individuals.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cell markers.
- Provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, and helps to maintain flexibility and integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy mood.
- May help maintain normal brain and cognitive function in healthy adults, and a higher intake may help maintain mental and cognitive function as you age.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children, including the retina and brain.
- Supports memory and cognitive function in healthy children.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1022mg|
|Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*||870mg|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
In a base of mixed tocopherols. Enteric-coated, vanilla-scented capsules.
*Total omega-3 fatty acids include all omega-3 such as eicosatetraenoic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid and their various mono-, di- and triglyceride forms.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily to help maintain mental and cognitive function, and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily for maintenance of healthy mood and triglyceride levels.
Adults: Take 4 capsules daily for temporary relief of joint inflammation and swelling and support with normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
Take as above or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form