Betadine Ready to Use Sore Throat Gargle contains povidone iodine, which kills most bacteria implicated in sore throat (pharyngitis) and may be used as an aid in the treatment of such an infected sore throat.
Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle requires no dilution. Pour Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to the fill line of the measure cup provided (15mL) and gargle for 30 seconds.
Do not swallow. Repeat every 3‐4 hours if necessary.
Active ingredients: Povidone iodine
Inactive ingredients: citric acid monohydrate, ethanol, glycerol, menthol, methyl salicylate, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide
This medicine does not contain lactose, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes
- Always read the label.
- It contains alcohol (96%) and saccharin.
- Do not heat the solution.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.