Betadine Sore Throat Gargle is a concentrated anti-bacterial formula used as an aid in thetreatment of sore throats. This gargle must be diluted before use; a convenient measure is included in the pack.
Dilute 1ml to 20ml with water and gargle for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 to 4 hourly. Do not swallow.
Povidine-Iodine 7.5%w/v equiv. 0.75%w/v available Iodine.
WarningsA severe sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, nausea or vomiting, or any sore throat persisting for more than 2 days may be serious. In such cases consult a doctor. Do not use if hypersensitive to Iodine. If irritation, redness or swelling develops discontinue treatment. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.