A three-step daily routine – that cleanses your skin, absorbs excess oil then moisturises – has been shown to improve acne treatment. And the Benzac Clear Skin Acne Control Kit does just that, including Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser, Benzac AC Mild Strength 2.5% Acne Gel, and Benzac Daily Facial Moisturiser.
Just three, easy steps that clear, clean and nourish your skin: cleanse, treat then moisturise.
- Removes impurities and helps unblock pores
- Controls oiliness without drying the skin
- Dermatologically tested for acne prone skin
- Leaves the skin ready for acne treatment
- Kills P. acnes bacteria2,3
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads
- Clears blocked pores
- Acrylates copolymer technology removes excess oiliness as well as rehydrating the skin during treatment
- With antimicrobial benzoyl peroxide
- Helps improve dryness when used after treatment
- Soothing and calming
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Non- comedogenic
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use
Gently clean your face and other acne-prone areas using Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser. Pat your skin dry and apply Benzac AC 2.5% Gel to areas affected by acne. Finish with Benzac Daily Facial Moisturiser. It really is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Benzac Facial Foam Cleanser: Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, PEG -150 Distearate, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Hexylcinnamal, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 42090, Perfume.
Benzac AC 2.5% Gel: Each Gram Contains: Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 25 mg/g. Inactives: Docusate Sodium, Disodium Edetate, Poloxamer 182, Carbomer 940, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerol (Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.
Benzac Daily Facial Moisturiser Ingredients: Octocrylene; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone; Glycerin; Glyceryl Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Phenoxyethanol; Benzyl Alcohol; Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Carbomer; Disodium EDTA; Triethanolamine and Water.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.