Highly effective wash for the chest and back that kills up to 94% of the bacteria that causes acne.
You need a powerful ally in your fight against acne, one that calls upon acrylates copolymer – tiny beads that absorb up to four times their own weight in fluid – to soak up excess oils, but leaving the water your skin needs untouched. Glycerin leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Kills P. acnes bacteria
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads
- Clears blocked pores
- Acrylates copolymer technology removes excess oiliness as well as rehydrating the skin during treatment
- With antimicrobial benzoyl peroxide
How to Use
Simply use in the shower as the first step in your three-step acne routine, washing your chest and back (but you can also use it on your face): wet the area you want to cleanse, work into a lather, apply then leave for 30 seconds before washing off and patting dry. Follow with your acne treatment of choice before finishing by applying a moisturiser.
Start off using Benzac AC Moderate Strength 5% Acne Wash once daily, before working up to twice-daily applications. During the first weeks of treatment, a sudden increase in peeling will occur in most people; this will normally subside within a day or two if treatment is temporarily stopped.
Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 50 mg/g; Inactive: Acrylate Copolymer, Glycerol, Carbomer 940, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide Q.S. Or Citric Acid Q.S. For pH Adjustment, Purified Water To 100 g.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.