XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing Cleansing oil is specifically formulated to gently cleanse dry skin, for infants, children and adults: Atopy-prone skin Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin Naturally dry skin SOAP-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, PHYSIOLOGICAL pH.
XeraCalm A.D lipid-replenishing Cleansing oil is based on a multi-competent formula created around an active innovation:
- I-MODULIA® : A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dry skin, soothes redness/irritations due to skin hyperreactivity, allows skin to protect itself once again
- CER-OMEGA: repairs/nourishes the skin and strengthens the protective hydrolipidic film
- AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort, and softens the skin.
The Cleansing oil leaves skin soft, comfortable and silky smooth.
Does not sting the eyes
- Can be used during flare-ups.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER. WATER. GLYCERIN. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE. LAURETH-3. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL. SORBIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.