The Lipid-replenishing Cream is specifically formulated for all moderate to severe dry skin, for infants, children and adults: Atopy-prone skin Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin Naturally dry skin Formulated according to the Sterile Cosmetics charter: frangrace-free, paraben-free, and created with actives chosen for their efficacy and innocuousness.
XeraCalm A.D lipid-replenishing Cream is based on a multi-competent formula created around an active innovation:
- I-MODULIA®: A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dry skin, soothes redness/irritations due to skin hyperreactivity, allows skin to protect itself once again.
- CER-OMEGA: repairs/nourishes the skin and strengthens the protective hydrolipidic film.
- AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort, and softens the skin. Skin is soothed, nourished and comfortable. It is no longer "itchy".
Apply XeraCalm A.D lipid-replenishing Cream once or twice a day to the dry areas of the face and/or body, after cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing Cleansing oil. After use, remove all excess product and close bottle.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER. GLYCERIN. MINERAL OIL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CARBOMER. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHEROL. WATER.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Its the best moisturizer I have found for my skin so far, better than the prescribed ones too