Zovirax Cold Sore Cream delivers the active ingredient, aciclovir, efficiently and deeply into your skin to fight the virus that causes cold sores.
- Apply at the first sign of a tingle, bump or itch. If you miss the first signs, you can also start to use it at the blister stage.
- Remove any cosmetics before applying Zovirax Cold Sore Cream. Always wash your hands with soap and water before and after treating your cold sore.
- Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for four days. With a cotton swab or your finger, use enough to completely cover the sore and surrounding area. Just rub in gently and completely. If you miss a dose, just apply the next time you remember and continue on schedule.
- Cold sores are contagious. Don’t share your tube or pump with anybody else.
- You can apply cosmetics like lipstick over Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, after it has completely dried. Always use a separate make-up applicator, like a cotton swab to avoid spreading the infection.
- Use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream for no more than 4 days. If your symptoms do not improve after 4 days of treatment with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream, you should tell your doctor.
Active ingredient: Aciclovir 5% w/w/cream
Do not use on mucous membranes , eyes, inside mouth or vagina. Genital Herpes requires urgent medical attention.
Do not use in pregnancy
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.