Zaditen is a triple action anti–allergy eye drop stopping the allergy circle at three different points. It is recommended for short term treatment of symptoms of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (hayfever like symptoms such as itchy, watery red or swollen eyes and/or eyelids).
Because of it’s high activity Zaditen is highly effective in relieving itchiness within minutes and it lasts up to 12 hours.
It can be used in adults and children 3 years and older.
Adults, elderly and children( age 3 and older): One drop of Zaditen into the eyes twice daily.
One ml contains 0.345 mg ketotifen hydrogen fumarate corresponding to 0.25 mg ketotifen
Multidose Formulation: The formulation of ZADITEN eye drops contains benzalkonium chloride
as a preservative, which may cause eye irritation and may be deposited in soft contact lenses;
therefore ZADITEN eye drops should not be instilled while the patient is wearing these lenses. The
lenses should be removed before application of the drops and not reinserted earlier than 15
minutes after use.
All eye drops preserved with benzalkonium chloride may possibly discolour soft contact
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.