The properties of the herbal extracts combine to:
* reduce inflammation and relieve pain (Arnica, Allium cepa (onion) & Hypericum)
* help reduce the build-up of calcium deposits, which can prolong tendinitis (Oxalis & essential oils of Rosemary & Lemon)
* promote the healing of damaged tissue (Ruta & Symphytum)
Use on strained Achilles tendon or ham-string injuries, exercise-related strains (especially after sudden, unaccustomed exercise), pulled muscles, twisted ankle, strained back, bruises to bony areas (eg. blow to the shin) and broken bones after the removal of the cast. Also repetitive strain injuries eg ."tennis elbow", sports-related conditions, and work-related conditions such as RSI or OOS.
Used early in the treatment of tendinitis, it can successfully slow and reverse the development of the condition. Therefore the use of stronger, conventional anti-inflammatories (and their side effects) can be avoided. Tendinitis Cream is a good example of how a Weleda medicine can play an important role in the early treatment of a medical condition, thereby avoiding the use of conventional medicines.
DirectionsGently massage into the affected area, three to four times daily in the acute stage and twice daily as the condition improves, or use as directed by your practitioner.
IngredientsTincture, % w/w equiv. to fresh plant juice: Allium cepa, bulb 2.5%; Oxalis acetosella, leaf 2.5%; Ruta graveolens, herb 2.5%. Decoction, % w/w equiv. fresh root juice: Symphytum officinale 2%. Tincture, % w/w equiv. to dry plant: Arnica montana, flower 0.9%; Arnica montana, rad. 0.1%. Oil extract, % w/w equiv. to fresh flower: Hypericum perforatum 2%. Oil extract, % w/w equiv. to dry flower: Arnica montana 1.31%. Camphor 2%; Lemon Oil 1.13%; Rosemary Oil 2%
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Tried this product awhile back and have been sufficiently satisfied with the results to reorder. Good for mild to medium aches on shoulders, neck ...usually after too much digging in the garden! Works on sore feet too. Non greasy and I don't find the herby fragrance unpleasant or persistent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.