Nourishing, intensive care for dry skin, even before the plant extracts and essential oils are added. Lanolin, which is similar to our skin's natural oils, 'feeds' dry skin, while almond and peanut oils soften and soothe.
Use on rough, dry skin anywhere on the body, face, hands, elbows, and knees. Skin Food is excellent for garden or hardworking mothers' hands.
Apply gently, avoiding the eye area. To deep-nourish hands, apply liberally, cover with cotton gloves and leave overnight.
Water, Peanut oil, Lanolin, Sweet Almond oil, Alcohol, Beeswax, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Pansy extract, Chamomile extract, Calendula extract, Cholesterol, Fragrance (pure essential oils).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.