Weleda Nipple Care Cream is a lighlty textured, yet rich moisturiser, designed for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This nourishing cream helps to tone nipples in preparation for breastfeeding, maintain healthy nipples, and provide soothing relief for tender and cracked nipples that can occur as a result of breastfeeding.
The moisturising properties of Aloe Vera, Marshmallow and natural plant oils soften and care for the nipple, while astringent Horsetail and Nettle tone and condition the skin. Calendula and Chamomile calm, soothe and support the healthy renewal of tender, cracked skin, while Rose oil provides a delicate and harmonising fragrance.
Pregnancy: Throughout the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola twice daily to condition the nipples and promote healthy, supple skin in preparation for breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding: After feeding, gently pat the skin dry or allow the breast to air, then apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola to moisturise and protect. Weleda Nipple Care Crem does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.