Helps relieve nausea and vomiting from travel sickness, seasickness and morning sickness.
HOW TO USE
Take 5 drops (child under 7 years), 10 drops (7 to 14 years) or 15 drops (adult) every two hours. As symptoms improve reduce dosage to 3 times daily. Or as directed by your health care professional.
Each 1g (approx. 15 drops) contains: Cardiodoron 250mg (contains: Digestion, equiv. fresh plant juice: Hyoscyamus niger, herb 1mg; Onopordon acanthium, flower 25mg; Primula veris, flower 25mg); Homoeopathic potencies of: Absinthium 4x; Cocculus 4x; Ipecacuanha, decoct. 5x; Nux vomica 6x; Petroleum 6x; in water/ethanol base.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.