Helps relieve nausea, stomach upset, and stomach ache. Also relieves menstrual cramps and discomfort.
HOW TO USE
Take 10 drops (child 12 to 14 years) or 15 drops (adult) in water every two hours up to five times daily. As symptoms improve reduce dosage to 3 times daily. Or as directed by your health care professional. Seek professional advice before use in pregnancy and lactation.
Each 1g (approx. 15 drops) contains: Distillate, equiv. dry: Angelica archangelica, root 11mg; Syzygium aromaticum, flower buds 6.5mg; Cinnamomum zeylanicum, bark 15mg; Coriander sativum, fruit 7.5mg; Melissa officinalis, leaf 45mg; Myristica fragrans, seed 22mg; and essential oil: Lemon Oil 0.6mg; in water/ethanol base.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.