It is estimated that in Australia over 5 million days are lost from work because of back pain.
Hypericum Massage Oil helps relieve back pains, nerve root irritation and muscular rheumatism. It does this by soothing the inflammation in the nerve endings and then helps stimulate the formation of regenerated tissue.
The oil helps back pain that is the result of a nerve problem, for example a spinal problem, disc problem, where a back nerve is being pinched, or pressure on the nerve etc. For this reason, Hypericum is called the Arnica of the nerves.
Where back pain is caused by strained muscles, Arnica Massage Oil is more effective.
DirectionsMassage into the area twice daily, or as directed.
IngredientsOil extract, % w/w equiv. fresh flower: Hypericum perforatum 19%. Lavender Oil 2.5%; Siam Benzoin and/or Sumatra Benzoin 1.85%; Absolue Labdanum Oil 0.5%; Rose Oil 0.15%.
WarningsNot to be taken. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.